Wednesday, October 24, 2012

366 of 2012 - Day 298

366 of 2012 - Day 298. When Weeb was very little, this little rabbit was her favorite toy. It was small enough for her to carry around. She didn't have any favorite anything until this point and I thought she would transition out of her crib and into a big girl bed more easily if she had a friendly little fuzzy pal. The little blue bear was made by the same company and I convinced her they were pals, so until Captain Huggyface came along, these two were her very favorite toys. I don't remember where the bunny came from. The bear, I think, came from a dear friend who has since left us to watch over us from the stars.

Taken with my Canon PowerShot G12 (the fancy point and shoot), edited with Photoshop.

Picaboo's Weekly Challenge is posted here: Dragging the Shutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment