Friday, December 7, 2012

366 of 2012 - Day 342

366 of 2012 - Day 342. I decided I had a ton of free time in December and I would join another photography project. This one is run by I Heart Faces. I'm going to try and combine their daily theme with Picaboo's weekly photo challenge. Let's see how it works. Today is "THE VIEW FROM HERE". Maybe not quite what they meant, but this is what I can see from my computer - the corner of the room with my Metal Rock Snail on top of one of the TV speakers, beside the Christmas tree. How many people can say they have a giant snail made of stone and metal? Not many, I'd wager.

Taken with my Canon PowerShot G12 (the fancy point and shoot), edited with Photoshop.

Picaboo's Weekly Challenge is posted here: Adding Texture To Your Photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment