Monday, May 24, 2010

PHOTOGRA-WEEB

Weeb has a camera. It's pink, but beyond that, I can't recall much about it. Weeb is a very skilled 4 year old photographer and I thought I'd share some of her photographic insight into the important things in her universe.

Weeb has many fuzzy toys. I occasionally wake at night, jolted by thoughts of small fuzzy toys staring at me with beady, black eyes. So far I've found no fuzzy army evidence in my room, though I suspect it's only a matter of time.

Weeb has little plastic friends, as well. This shot is pre-stepped-on-head-which-snaps-off-easily-and-can't-be-easily-glued-so-toy-must-be-sneakily-disgarded-into-trash.


Here is a parade of little plastic pals. There was very little carnage in this circle of life. Though I am reminded that this was, in fact, a parade and NOT a circle of life.


Is a photo shoot ever complete without a shot of someone's butt? I think this is Weeb's cousin, JM. "Hey JM, wiggle your butt and I'll take a picture, okay?" "Okay!"

And, of course, the over exposed, self-shot hand. Classic!






Stay tuned for more Photogra-Weeb.

3 comments:

  1. Love it. TheBoy has a camera, too. It's blue. It holds tons of pics (first download 400+ images!). Love the idea of finding a few decent ones and sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weeb has done an excellent job centering her subjects! :D We haven't given the Princess a camera yet, although she asks often to take a picture with mine. Maybe ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these kinds of pictures from a kids eye view. Hope you are all doing well. She has become quite the photographer.

    ReplyDelete