Sunday, May 30, 2010

THERE CONTINUES TO BE NO BLUE FLAVORED SLURPEES

But there are NEW BERRY BLUE G-FORCE Slurpees.

One would gather from the picture of the blue raspberries that the blue raspberry flavor is what they are going for. I suppose one might wonder what a blue raspberry might taste like since blue is not a flavor. I'm just going to conclude that the Slurpee Flavor Marketing Dudes (and/or Dudettes) are a bit off their rockers. But not completely. Because they still seem to realise that blue is not a flavor, so they continue to dress up the flavor name, a bit.

Photo taken at a Canadian 7-11. May 2010.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite slurpee flavors are blue and red. Though the yellow is nommy, too. Sometimes, I mix all three FLAVORS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no, those are called COLORS. You're American. I understand the lot of you get easily confused on this topic. *snicker*

    ReplyDelete