Wednesday, March 16, 2011

THE JOY OF LUCK, DAY 1

Willette Photography & More is back for THE JOY OF LUCK free online photography class.

Assignment 1 - GIFT. What inanimate object/thing/concept is something that you take for granted on a daily basis? What would someone who is not as fortunate as you are say about your “luck” to have such a thing in your life?

I am thankful for clean drinking water - right out of the tap! So many people don't have clean water to drink. The recent disasters in Japan remind me again how very lucky I am to have clean drinking water so readily available to me.

These were my favorite two photos. As before, nothing fancy, just my Canon PowerShot SD1000 Point and Shoot camera, a fancy green glass, water, my kitchen counter, the kitchen fluorescent lights and a tripod.


No comments:

Post a Comment