Sunday, March 20, 2011

THE JOY OF LUCK, DAY 4

Willette Photography & More is back for THE JOY OF LUCK free online photography class. The Willette blog doesn't seem to be updated with the Joy of Luck posts, so there's no blog party going on over there, but you could update on Facebook or Flikr, if you feel so inclined.

Assignment 4 - YOUR SEVEN FAVORITE MATERIAL THINGS. I like material things. Who doesn't? I have way too many material things. I like some more than others. I was a bit stumped in picking favorites. So this is more just a collection of seven various material things that I enjoy.

Knick knacks - love 'em.

Wind chimes - they are awesome!
These ones are in my kitchen.
Not much wind there, but they look cool.

I love that I have more than one pair of shoes.
They aren't fancy, but I like that I have more than one pair.

Books. Can't get enough!
I can't read them fast enough either.
I am a dreadfully slow reader.
I tend to study plot, character and the actual story telling since I like to write.

Slurpees!

Finger puppets. You just can't have enough.

I do like all my technical gadgetry.
Phones, iPods, computers, I love them all!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these photos. The angles. The perspective. But the first one made me giggle, so I like that one the best. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite was the tower of Slurpee. This will sound crazy but I must confess, wind chimes scare me, ever since being in an earthquake where the wind chimes just kept shaking and clinking, and there was no wind. But lots of good ones here!

    ReplyDelete