Sunday, October 30, 2011

AUTUMN 2011 CONTINUED AGAIN

This first photo is from Weeb's trip to the pumpkin patch with her class. It's been a nice dry October, for the most part, so the pumpkins were in pretty good shape, rather than half rotted due to weeks of rain.

These next couple of shots are from where I park, at work. Some of the leaves are from a maple tree right in front of where I park, but there are some other leaves, smaller ones, in the second shot that I don't recognize.

We took this photo in the mall parking lot, about a week ago. Just looked like an awesome Autumn display.

Another shot from my parking spot, at work. I just loved all the reds and oranges. There was a rainy day a week or so ago where I didn't bring my camera with me. Of course THAT day, the tree outside my car was just gorgeous, all reds and oranges. When the sun came out for a bit, this tree was just beautiful! Then we had a lot of wind and when I got to work the next day, most of the leaves were blown away. Sad. That'll teach me not to carry my camera every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment