Saturday, June 22, 2013

52 of 2013 - Week 26

52 of 2013 - Week 26. Picaboo's theme for the week is 'Summer Photography'. My Focus 52 - Pixel Project theme is 'Spheres and Orbs'. I don't really like this collection of photos.  I like them individually, but together, it's not working for me.  Ah well, here they are, my summery photos of my girl posing for me, her new running shoes (purchased the last week of school, because we just could not have one more day in the previous shoes), a paperweight that fit the 'orb' criteria and a close up of the bubbly fun inside the paperweight.  The last shot is, I'm told, a peony tree shot from a tree in my backyard.  I don't like it.  I don't hate it.  But I don't like it.  The tree gives us these weird round balls of 'might be fruit' that turn into these not so lovely looking, and downright horrid smelling flowers that attract large flies.  It has to go, but I just can't be okay with the idea of 'getting rid' of a tree for those reasons.

Taken with my Canon PowerShot G12 (the fancy point and shoot), edited with Photoshop and PicMonkey.






No comments:

Post a Comment