Friday, March 16, 2012

366 of 2012 - Day 76

366 of 2012 - Day 76. There are quite a few bald eagles on my route to work. I see them all the time. There is usually two in this tree every morning and again when I head home from work in the afternoon. There is an old nest in this tree. Last year, the city came and hacked up the trees as they grow in ditches and the soil was becoming unstable. One little tree falls on a woman during a windstorm and they hack the place apart! I spent the rest of that season watching the bald eagles who had been in the nest move elsewhere. I'm not sure if these are the same eagles or the offspring. I don't know much about them. They're huge though. The photos don't do this guy/gal justice!

Taken with my Canon PowerShot G12, f/4.5, 1/320 sec., ISO-640, 30 mm focal length, max aperture 4.34375, no flash, camera hand held. Applied Unsharp Mask and High Pass Filter, very slightly, when I cropped and added text in Photoshop.

Picaboo's Weekly Challenge is posted here: Photography Composition: The Rule of Thirds.


No comments:

Post a Comment