Saturday, March 31, 2012

366 of 2012 - Day 91

366 of 2012 - Day 91. Hello Moon. Not a bad shot for a fancy point and shoot, eh?

Taken with my Canon PowerShot G12, f/4.5, 1/50 sec., ISO-80, Exposure bias +1 step, 30 mm focal length, max aperture 4.34375, no flash, camera on tripod (though I probably didn't need one). Applied Unsharp Mask and High Pass Filter when I cropped and added text in Photoshop. I also adjusted Exposure slightly as the bright moon gave me a wicked bright halo around itself. And here's the kicker - I didn't use the Automatic setting! On the advise of my husband, I used TV (Shutter Priority) and fiddled with the settings and snapped away.

Picaboo's Weekly Challenge is posted here: Photography Basics: Reading Histograms (which I haven't, yet).


No comments:

Post a Comment