Saturday, March 24, 2012

366 of 2012 - Day 84

366 of 2012 - Day 84. Sleeping Beauty / Barbie. Barbie is snoozing in a bed that my father made for me more than 30 years ago. My mother made the bedding and the material work. She saved it, in the hopes that she would one day have a granddaughter to pass it on to. I love watching my daughter play with something that I once played with.

Taken with my Canon PowerShot G12, f/4, 1/200 sec., ISO-160, 6 mm focal length, max aperture 2.96875, no flash, camera hand held. Applied Unsharp Mask and High Pass Filter on everything except the ivy when I cropped and added text in Photoshop. I had to fix one spot where the blanket was not positioned properly (good luck finding the spot), which I did by copying one spot of ivy and pasting over the offending blanket bit then blending with the background. I also adjusted exposure slightly.

Picaboo's Weekly Challenge is posted here: Photography Basics: Cropping Do's and Don'ts.

No comments:

Post a Comment