Saturday, April 14, 2012

366 of 2012 - Day 105

366 of 2012 - Day 105. I do love Periwinkle! It grows right outside my home and I'm in love with it. You can find blooms on it all through the year, but springtime is when it really takes off!

Taken with my Canon PowerShot G12, f/2.8, 1/2000 sec., ISO-1250, 6 mm focal length, no flash, camera hand held. This shot was edited with Unsharp Mask and High Pass Filter when I cropped and added text in Photoshop.

Picaboo's Weekly Challenge is posted here: How To Photograph Sun Flares.


Remember the Maple Tree? Well the seeds have opened and it seems the middle pods didn't open at all. It occurred to me that it might be because they were going to become leaves and I think I'm right!

And this is what the seeds did to my car in the rain. My poor car was covered in them! And they stick! I'll keep updating as the tree develops leaves and if it develops helicopter seeds. I don't think this variety will, but we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment