Tuesday, April 3, 2012

366 of 2012 - Day 94

366 of 2012 - Day 94. More Cherry Blossoms. I was reading somewhere that our Cherry Blossoms are supposed to be at their peak around Metro Vancouver, this week.

And yes, I finally changed my signature. Yasher's Crappy Pictures has been upgraded to Yasher Has a Camera. Thank you to everyone in my FB groups who have given me such positive reinforcement and thanks to those who are helping me push forward to becoming a better photographer!

Taken with my Canon PowerShot G12, Auto Setting (I was double parked and in a hurry), f/4, 1/125 sec., ISO-80, Exposure bias 0 step, 6 mm focal length, max aperture 2.96875, no flash, camera hand held. I edited this shot slightly by applying Unsharp Mask and High Pass Filter very, very slightly, when I cropped for size and added text.

Picaboo's Weekly Challenge is posted here: Photography Basics: Reading Histograms.

No comments:

Post a Comment