Friday, March 8, 2013

52 of 2013 - Week 10

52 of 2013 - Week 10. Picaboo's theme for the week is 'Pinhole Photography'. My Focus 52 - Pixel Project theme is 'Diptych or Triptych Photography'. I had no desire to make a pinhole camera, though it seems quite easy, so I found a Photoshop edit that would work. There is a fantastic tutorial, here. The snowdrops photo was edited in March, but the photo was taken in February. There is a post of the original, in a previous post. The photo of the boats was also edited in March, but was taken in January - I hadn't intended to use the photo at all, but it seemed to work well after the edit. The first shot is a diptych of Monster High vs. Barbie.

Taken with my Canon PowerShot G12 (the fancy point and shoot), edited with Photoshop and PicMonkey.



No comments:

Post a Comment