Friday, March 15, 2013

52 of 2013 - Week 11

52 of 2013 - Week 11. Picaboo's theme for the week is 'Dawn Photography'. My Focus 52 - Pixel Project theme is 'Back Lit Still Life'. I'd been trying to get a good shot of my geode slice for some time, but couldn't get it to work. This sucker is SUPER reflective - almost mirror like! Back lit photography worked well for the project though. I didn't get the photos as sharply focused as I would have liked, unfortunately. I'm working on it. As for dawn photography, it's been rainy and I've been sick and this shot of Weeb nibbling on the Eggo Minis that she persuaded me to buy for her is as close to dawn photography as I'm going to get for a while.

Taken with my Canon PowerShot G12 (the fancy point and shoot), edited with Photoshop and PicMonkey.




No comments:

Post a Comment