Friday, March 1, 2013

52 of 2013 - Week 9

52 of 2013 - Week 9. Picaboo's theme for the week is 'Green'. My Focus 52 - Pixel Project theme is 'Architecture and the Golden Spiral'. When I was around 5, my father made a doll house for me. He painted it green, which was my favorite color, as a child. We had this bright green paint that he used for a lot of things he made for us. I love that bright green color, mostly because it reminds me of an amazing childhood. My mother kept the doll house for over 35 years, just in case she had a granddaughter. My daughter is 7 now and has been playing with it for several years. It is a beautiful doll house that I will very likely keep, as my mother did, just in case.

Taken with my Canon PowerShot G12 (the fancy point and shoot), edited with Photoshop and PicMonkey.




No comments:

Post a Comment