Saturday, April 24, 2010

BAD PARKING 3 FOR 1

What I love most about grocery shopping on Saturdays is that it seems to bring out the bad parkers. These three are all from the same day, same trip, same lot, same walk from our car to the grocery store doors.

A lovely display of bad parking. Apparently I'm not the only one with Bad Parker Attractant.
A fabulous example of really bad parking in a Small Car spot. Granted, the car is not particularly large, but I'll bet the driver thinks he is.This is my favorite. Not only is it bad parking, but it's bad parking by a truck in a small car spot. And though I hate to judge a book by its cover (oh who am I kidding, I judge, especially if the cover is stupid looking), this guy deserved a grand Boot to the Head.I have more photos from today. However, this triad of stupid was all in one trip, one walk, so I wanted to honor them all in one post.

6 comments:

  1. You do realize that this bad parking will take on a life of its own? Soon you'll be getting pictures from all over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I should make this a 'submit a photo of bad parking that has happened to you' kind of blog? I'm sure there are loads out there like that already. Still makes me laugh though. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I love is that it seems as if the beater cars are the main offenders. They park as if to say "don't you hit ME! I'm taking up two spots to preserve my rusty, dinged up exterior! It took 26 years to create this look."

    Yeah, people are lame. Present company excluded.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and consider this parking trifecta my birthday present to you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's bad parking?
    I'll send you a picture of MY next parking job. Hee.

    ReplyDelete