Sunday, April 18, 2010

MORE BAD PARKING

I drive a Toyota Echo. It is a small car. Since it is a small car, I do not feel the least bit guilty parking in the sports marked SMALL CAR.

I have learned that driving a small car and parking it in a SMALL CAR spot means that when I come back to my small car, I will find it surrounded by SUVs. These SUV drivers don't seem to realise that they are NOT small cars and should consider driving the one or two more feet to find a spot in the NOT small car spots.

This is not a small car.

This is not a small car either.

Remember the bank? I'm not quite sure what this guy was doing. He was actually handicapped - had the sticker and everything. Why he didn't consider parking in the handicapped spot is a mystery to me. Well, I guess he kinda did. A bit. Ten points for the creative parking angel there, bud! Even my four year old daughter thought you needed a boot to the head for this parking disaster.

This is my Toyota Echo, on the left. When I came back to my car, I found this SUV demonstrating, like many others before him, parking close to my car induces euphoria. I have hundreds - yes, hundreds - of pictures of bad parking. I need a new hobby. Until then, I'm going to keep using up these bad parkers' 15 minutes of fame here.

3 comments:

  1. Now in their defense, they may be Texans. Those particular "suv's" are considered small down here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my co-workers admited to stuffing his SUV into a small car spot. I'm taking a picture of your car next, dude! LOL

    ReplyDelete