Monday, April 26, 2010

SOME TATTOOS FOR MY TEETH

I have been pretty lucky in terms of my teeth. I've only had two cavities and only one of those actually required freezing to have the filling done.

However, after a five year dental hiatus and a sad reminder that I have not always flossed as I do now, I have come to learn that I have THREE cavities that require filling.

I'm not happy about this.

But I've had three tattoos and a baby, so how bad can this be, right?

The dentist had mentioned that he told kids that when having a cavity filled, they were going to get a cool silver tattoo on their tooth. I thought that was kind of cool and was going to blog about the new silver tattoos I was going to be getting soon (if this cough ever goes away).

So, as I often do, I turned to Google to see if I could find a good picture of a tattoo on a tooth. And wouldn't ya know - people actually DO IT! Seriously. Google TOOTH TATTOO and see what you come up with. Crazy.

Mine are going to be way cooler.


Mine are going to look like silver stars.


But perhaps not quite like this. LOL

7 comments:

  1. Haha, that cracks me up!!
    I had about a 5 year dentist hiatus as well and I was blessed with THREE cavities also!! Stinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the more frustrating to be reminded by the dentist that it's our own fault! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is neat-not getting cavities but to have the filling look like a star. What will they think of next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been to the dentist in awhile, you won't be the only one.

    And by the way I decided to start blogging here instead of staying with my previous service. Feel free to follow me here now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to pull myself out of a similar hiatus. So not looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. need. parking. pics. PRONTO.

    Of course, Weeb pics would be better.

    ReplyDelete