Tuesday, July 10, 2012

366 of 2012 - Day 192

366 of 2012 - Day 192. Moving day is coming fast and I decided to snap a shot of this awesome candle stick before I packed it away. The fellow who made it (I've long forgotten his company name, sadly) was selling stuff door-to-door where I worked many years ago. I bought many of these, some for myself, some for friends, some for family. I just love the shape of it. They are made by hand so each is slightly different than the next. The shot looked better without the candle.

Taken with my Canon PowerShot G12, f/4, 1/160 sec., ISO-80, no flash, camera handheld, shot outdoors. Edited with Photoshop; cropped, added text, and adjusted contrast or something or other in PicMonkey, though I've forgotten what I did now.

Picaboo's Weekly Challenge is posted here: Focusing Techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment