Friday, July 13, 2012

366 of 2012 - Day 195

366 of 2012 - Day 195. When my stepson was about 5 years old, he got a pair of toy handcuffs with two little keys. I was new to the step parenting thing and I was terrified he was going to lose the keys and get trapped so I took one of them and kept it. It only took about a day and a half for him to figure out how to get out of the toy cuffs without the aid of a key, so I'm not sure why I hung onto it. He's 17 now. We're moving and getting rid of the things we no longer need. Somehow, I can't part with this little key.

Taken with my Canon PowerShot G12, f/4, 1/40 sec., ISO-125, no flash, camera handheld, shot outdoors. Edited with Photoshop; cropped, added text, and applied Unsharp Mask.

Picaboo's Weekly Challenge is posted here: Focusing Techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment