Saturday, August 4, 2012

366 of 2012 - Day 217

366 of 2012 - Day 217. I'm a crab; I pinch. Wonko was trying to point out this little guy to Weeb, today, while we were at the beach. Another little girl came and scooped it up and I was about to give her heck when she came closer to Weeb (who was nervous) and showed it to her, let her touch it and let me take some pictures while it crabbed about in her hand (which my daughter would NEVER have done). Heck averted. Crabby shot taken.

Taken with my Canon PowerShot G12 - f/4, 1/400 sec., ISO-250, camera hand held. Cropped (and resized), added text, adjusted Curves, applied Unsharp Mask and High Pass Filter with Photoshop.

Picaboo's Weekly Challenge is posted here: How to Make Your Pictures Look Better on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment