Thursday, August 9, 2012

366 of 2012 - Day 222

366 of 2012 - Day 222. When I was a young girl, in the 1970's, this was one of my very favorite toy sets. There's more to it, a pink highchair and bath and a pink apron that the mom doll was supposed to wear. I think there was a little wash cloth, too. It looks like a little Barbie baby, but I believe it was part of a doll set called 'The Sunshine Family'. I had an obsession with little things and this certain fit the criteria, and it worked very well with my Barbies. My mother kept a lot of my old toys so this now belongs to my daughter, who I am happy to say, shares the same obsession with tiny toys that I once had. Thanks Mom!

Taken with my Canon PowerShot G12 - f/2.8, 1/30 sec., ISO-640, camera hand held. Cropped (and resized), added text, applied Unsharp Mask with Photoshop.

Picaboo's Weekly Challenge is posted here: How to Make Your Pictures Look Better on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment