Tuesday, January 1, 2013

52 of 2013 - Week 1

52 of 2013 - Week 1. Last year, I did a daily photo challenge with Picaboo, on Facebook. They have a new challenge this year, but it's weekly, which suits me, because the daily thing was too much and I found my hobby becoming a chore. Picaboo's theme for the week is 'Glitter'. My photo buddies from 2012 started a group called 'Focus 52 - Pixel Project' and the theme there is 'Newness + Watch Your Background'. I suspect I'll try and merge the two themes through this year. This is a little snowman snow globe that is at my mother's house. I love this thing! The 'snow' is all glittery and it's so pretty! I had bought a couple of them a few years ago and hers didn't work properly, so we gave her ours. It's one of my favorite Christmas decorations and I can't think of a better place for it to be, than in my parents' wonderful home. They made Christmas magical for me and continue to do it for my daughter. The reason I love Christmas is because of my amazing parents.

Taken with my Canon PowerShot G12 (the fancy point and shoot), edited with Photoshop.


The snowman snow globe.


Glitter inside the snowman snow globe.


Ringing in the New Year with fancy beaded necklaces (bought at the dollar store).

No comments:

Post a Comment