Friday, January 25, 2013

52 of 2013 - Week 4

52 of 2013 - Week 4. Picaboo's theme for the week is 'Capturing Extraordinary Moments: Tips For Lifestyle Photography'. My Focus 52 - Pixel Project theme is 'My Favorite Things'. I'm still held captive to the January blahs, so didn't do much photography (or anything), this week. We did have a bit of snow though, which lead to these photos. I really wanted to caption them with something clever and witty, or perhaps even tiny knit zombie inspirationalish. But I just didn't have it in me, this week. So what does this have to do with my favorite things or lifestyle photography? I don't know. I like taking pictures of little stuff. And flowers. And weird stuff. And my kid. And my family. And... whatever. So I guess these shots work perfectly.

Taken with my Canon PowerShot G12 (the fancy point and shoot), edited with Photoshop and PicMonkey.


No comments:

Post a Comment