Wednesday, January 16, 2013

52 of 2013 - Week 3

52 of 2013 - Week 3. Picaboo's theme for the week is 'Panoramas'. My Focus 52 - Pixel Project theme is 'Quality and Direction of Light'.  Like the photo of the boats, last week, I took photos at the marina down the street from where I work.  14 images stitched together in Photoshop created the panorama.  Not bad for hand held photos!  I was getting similar shots with my iPhone - it has a fantastic panorama feature.  I may have to go out there, to the same spot, another day and try and get the same shot to compare.  I didn't even think of that today - I knew what I was going for and it was too cold to fiddle around for very long.

Taken with my Canon PowerShot G12 (the fancy point and shoot), edited with Photoshop and PicMonkey.



No comments:

Post a Comment