Tuesday, January 8, 2013

52 of 2013 - Week 2

52 of 2013 - Week 2. Picaboo's theme for the week is 'Winter Activities'. My Focus 52 - Pixel Project theme is 'Landscape', focusing on where we live. I don't get out much at this time of year; I tend to hibernate. So these are the best I was going to get. The first shot is a similar shot to one I posted a few weeks ago, when we had a lot of snow (relatively). No snow now, but it's COLD (again, relatively). The second shot is mountains that you can see from behind our house. I was going to crop out the random trees and side of a townhouse, but I liked how they sort of framed the mountain shot, so I dumped the cropped shot.  The third shot is of a tiny marina, down the street from where I work.  There are gorgeous marinas around Metro Vancouver, but this was closest and this is where I went.  Turns out I hugely underestimated how cold it was on the water that morning!  Brrr! 

Taken with my Canon PowerShot G12 (the fancy point and shoot), edited with Photoshop and PicMonkey.



No comments:

Post a Comment