Wednesday, January 12, 2011

THE FROST BEFORE THE SNOW

It got chilly this week. Before the snow hit, I found a nice frost pattern on my car window. Jack Frost is a crafty type.

And because I like to digitally bastardize my photos so they are almost completely unrecognizable, here is a bit of the same photo, all over-filtered.

Then last night it started to snow. It was pretty. I wish it had started earlier in the evening instead of starting at bedtime. Poor Weeb had been so excited but didn't get to play in it until the following morning when, though there was still a ton left, it was beginning to get heavy, and there was only so much playing she could do before school started. I was glad I'd brought work home as I do not do well driving in the snow. I am just not confident. I'm one of those people who other people are talking about when they comment about wishing 'they' would just stay off the road when it snows. I do. You're welcome.

So pretty. I love watching it snow. Fingers are crossed the next dump comes on a Friday or Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment