Friday, January 7, 2011

WHAT TIME IS IT MISTER WOLF?

I have many clocks and watches available to me at any given moment. None of them tell the time as much as they suggest what it might be.

Sitting at my computer, I can see the time on my computer, the DVR, the cordless phone, my cell phone, my iTouch and my watch, and NONE of them tell the same time. I can lose ten minutes looking from one gadget to the next.

(Photo nabbed from some unsuspecting website, somewhere or other.)

I have the same problem at work. The phone, my computer, the server, the fax machine and the thermostat all tell different times. I can never seem to get out of the office on time - I end up five minutes early or ten minutes late.

I can lose hours just walking from my living room to my kitchen!

With all the fancy shmancy technology that I'm forced to deal with on a daily basis, you'd think something would be able to make all the clocks in my life tell the same time.

I'd be content just to know what gadget is actually telling me the correct time.

Maybe this is what Einstein was really talking about. Time is relevant, indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment