Tuesday, March 30, 2010

BAD PARKING AT THE BANK

Here I am at the bank. This BMW was not beside me when I went in. When I came out, I was annoyed and decided to wait so I could see how this twit was going to get into their car.

I am stubborn. I waited for half an hour. HALF AN HOUR! Whoever the offending dipwad is must have known that I was waiting and chickened out of coming back to their car because I watched everyone come in and go out of that bank and for half an hour nobody returned to this stupid BMW.

As I had to back up to the right with cars parked behind me and a car parked on the other side of me (and me being horrid at backing up), it took me ages to get out of this spot. I couldn't see around the back of the moron's car and was nervous about cars coming from the drive-thru part of the bank which would be to the right, in this photo. People don't just stop when they see someone backing out of a parking space in this city because that would suggest politeness on their part and who needs to be polite when they can afford to drive a BMW?

My Bad Parker Attractant was mighty powerful on this day. I'm not sure if the picture does this justice. Clearly the BMW driver aka Bad Parker was a stick figure otherwise they'd never have gotten out of their car in the first place.

1 comment:

  1. I despise people who park like that. I will personally back out and try to get in right.

    You should make up some little business cards that say "Next time you park so close, leave me a can opener!"

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete