Wednesday, March 17, 2010

BOOK WHACKS TO THE FACE

When the book you are reading repeatedly whacks you in the face, it's time to call it a night.

I consider myself a smart person - a smart person who is alerted to it being time for sleep by being woken up by my book falling on my face. About four times.

I suspect this kind of behavior goes on, all around us, far more often than we realise!

Don't be a victim! Turn the lights out and go to sleep when you are sleepy. Don't let a book to the face happen to you!

(Image pinched from the Internet, somewhere.)

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea there was a cure for "bookface." You should bottle this up and sell it for a jillion dollars per pill. It's what everyone else is doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite familiar with the 'book face punch', can lead to terrible paper cuts, LOL.

    ReplyDelete