Tuesday, March 2, 2010

GHOSTS IN THE OFFICE

I have been seeing ghosts dashing through my office all day. I see them move, turn to look and they are gone.

After several hours, it has finally dawned on me that I am NOT seeing ghosts.

What I AM seeing are cars driving past the window on my right, reflected on the left side of my glasses, making me think that I see something to my left, into the office, where I am alone, at the moment.

Which is infinitely less interesting.

Since I am clearly not bound by the boring laws of logic or reason, I have concluded that the universe WANTS me to see the ghosts that are in my office, by way of car-ish reflection. I'm just not looking fast enough.

I wonder if they can see me?

3 comments:

  1. LOL... I laugh only because my children believe our house is haunted. Never mind that I can explain that the noise they hear is the fish tank or the guinea pigs gnawing on wood... no, no matter how certain we are, the house is still "haunted"!

    Call TAPS or the PRS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear I must have looked into that office about forty times today! LOL Took me HOURS to figure out what I was seeing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny! Glad the office isn't really haunted although that is less interesting. Maybe 'The Office' will have an episode about this :)

    ReplyDelete