Wednesday, February 8, 2012

366 of 2012 - Day 39

366 of 2012 - Day 39. Picaboo's challenge this week is for sunset silhouettes. I did a foggy Weeby nearly silhouette. I did a sunset Weeby silhouette. I did a just-past-sunset, awesome dark blue sky, complete with sparkly star, Weeby silhouette. Today I did a sitting by window Weeby not-quite silhouette. Nailed it. Sorta. I like it, in any case. It just proves to me again that I really need to learn how to use the settings on my camera. All the settings are daunting.

Taken with my Canon PowerShot G12, f/2.8, 1/125 sec., ISO-1600, 6 mm focal length, max aperture 2.96875, pattern metering, no flash, white balance auto, used a tripod. I adjusted the Brightness / Contrast a bit when I cropped and added text in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment