Thursday, February 23, 2012

366 of 2012 - Day 54

366 of 2012 - Day 54. Picaboo's challenge for this week is 'Shooting With Creative Angles'. This is a little Santa Gnome that I painted 15 years ago (approximately). I hate the lines on the wall, and I tried to re-shoot this many times, but the angle I wanted required a lot of blank space and there is no other spot in our house with as much blank space as this spot, despite the stupid wooden strip on the wall (is there a technical term for that stupid decoration?). I even tried a huge piece of cardboard, but it wasn't high enough to get the angle I was going for. So despite all that, I still mostly liked this shot and I'm using it.

Taken with my Canon PowerShot G12, f/2.8, 1/20 sec., ISO-1000, no flash. I will try to re-shoot this again. I used Unsharp Mask on the photo, though only very, very slightly. Cropped and added text in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment