Tuesday, February 14, 2012

366 of 2012 - Day 45

366 of Day 2012 - Day 45. Picaboo has challenged us to do self portraits, this week. As I mentioned a couple of days ago, I'm not of fan of having my photo taken. I'm not keen on my hair or eyebrows or skin. And yet somehow I'm still completely gorgeous! This is the curse and benefit of being a Gemini. So sorry that this isn't as great as yesterday's snow drop photo. And like my last self portrait, I have completely demolished the original shot in Photoshop.

Taken with my Canon PowerShot G12, f2.8, 1/30 sec., ISO-400, no flash. Altered Color Balance, Curves, and Hue / Saturation in Photoshop when I cropped and added text. This makes me laugh. But really, it is far more of my face than anyone needs to see. My apologies for that. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment