Tuesday, May 29, 2012

366 of 2012 - Day 150

366 of 2012 - Day 150. If you're a Lord of the Rings fan, you may recognise the Argonath, also known as The Gates of Argonath or The Pillars of the Kings; a monument comprising two enormous pillars, carved in the likenesses of Isildur and AnĂ¡rion, standing upon either side of the River Anduin at the northern approach to Nen Hithoel. And yes, I totally copied that from http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Argonath. My husband is a big LOtR geek and these are actually book ends that he got with one of the DVDs.

Taken with my Canon PowerShot G12, f/2.8, 1/20 sec., ISO-1600, no flash, camera hand held, shot indoors. Edited with PicMonkey and Photoshop.

Picaboo's Weekly Challenge is posted here: How To Photograph Your Dad. I'm not doing this challenge. My father and husband thank me.

No comments:

Post a Comment