Saturday, June 16, 2012

366 of 2012 - Day 168

366 of 2012 - Day 168. Our challenge this week is to convert photos to black and white. The problem with this is, I think I can do it easily enough, I just always prefer the color version, even if the color is only very subtle. Weeb gave me this figurine for Mother's Day. I completely love it. And, as usual, I liked the color version of the photo better than the black and white. It's possible I don't have an eye for what makes a good black and white shot.

Taken with my Canon PowerShot G12, f/2.8, 1/20 sec., ISO-1600, no flash, camera hand held, shot indoors. The theme was supposed to include an edit with PicMonkey, but I edited with Silver Efex Pro for the black and white, and Photoshop for the sizing and text. I did use PicMonkey to make the collage.

Picaboo's Weekly Challenge is posted here: How To Convert Color Photos to Black and White.


No comments:

Post a Comment