Wednesday, November 7, 2012

366 of 2012 - Day 312

366 of 2012 - Day 312. Weeb has this huge climbing thing at her school. I hate it. She loves it. I thought school ground equipment was supposed to be safer, these days. The PAC newsletter said that the government reimbursed the school for $25K for this large climbing structure. I was shocked when I realised that they let the kids climb up and down that thing with little to no supervision, much less safety measures, but it was NOTHING compared to my shock when I found out how much this stupid thing cost! I suppose that kids don't get injured on this thing or they wouldn't be up at nearly every school I've seen (read: the 2 we've been to in the past few years).

Taken with my Canon PowerShot G12 (the fancy point and shoot), edited with Photoshop.

Picaboo's Weekly Challenge is posted here: How To Get Tack Sharp Photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment