Sunday, January 1, 2012

366 of 2012 - Day 1

It's been a while since I blogged about anything. I thought I'd start the new year with a plan to take and post a photo a day for 2012. We'll see how long before I feel like it's a chore and then drop it like another chore I don't need.

Day 1 of 366 - The Pink Ukulele. This is a SOOC (straight out of the camera) shot (aside from the text). Shot on Auto, because I still don't know how to use my camera (Canon G12). It doesn't look as good at 72ppi, but what does? I still can't bring myself to post higher resolution shots online.

Weeb and I bought a ukulele for Wonko for Christmas. We actually bought two, with the idea that we would learn to play with him. We had him unwrap the pink, sparkly one first. It made us chuckle. He didn't think it was terribly odd since he has a hot pink, electric guitar already. I'd forgotten about that. Oh well, it made me and Weeb laugh, plus now I have a pink, sparkly ukulele. I can play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Look out world!

No comments:

Post a Comment