Wednesday, January 18, 2012

366 of 2012 - Day 18

366 of 2012 - Day 18. No more cell phone food pictures. I did two. I'm done. It's snowing today. And it's wickedly cold! I'm talking relatively here, since it doesn't generally get very COLD in the lower mainland of BC. We're expected to break records today (for our area) in terms of temperature. It's expected to get anywhere from -15C to -20C with the wind chill (that's nearing 0F for your Fahrenheit inclined).

This shot was taken just outside my front door as the snow was starting today. It's a SOOC shot (straight out of the camera), with adjustments only to size and adding text, which I do in Photoshop.

Shot with my Canon PowerShot G12, on Auto - f/2.8, 1/30 sec., ISO-200, 6mm, max aperture 2.96875, pattern metering, no flash.

1 comment:

  1. So cool (pun intended). Thanks for posting the specs and settings of the camera.

    ReplyDelete