Thursday, January 26, 2012

366 of 2012 - Day 26

366 of 2012 - Day 26. These are shots of beads of water that were on my car's windscreen, this morning. A slightly different angle gave me a completely different background color.

I'm still waiting to get a lens cleaning kit - I'm amazed I'm getting half decent pictures at all. But again, there are advantages to posting a 72ppi image online that I would not be able to get away with if I were printing these images.

Taken around 7:30AM with my Canon PowerShot G12 on Auto - f/3.2, 1/30sec., ISO-80, pattern metering, no flash. I didn't play with the White Balance as I liked the color.

This shot's details are the same, except the F-stop is f/2.8 instead of 3.2 - everything else is the same. Both shots were cropped, and Unsharp Mask, High Pass Filter and text applied in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment