Saturday, February 12, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY 2011

Wonko and I don't do too much for Valentine's Day. We love each other and we make sure the other knows it, all through the year, so celebrating on one day seems a bit silly.

We do, however, enjoy spoiling our daughter.

Weeb has been in love with the Mini Pops Kids commercials so we bought the recent the album (electronically) and put it on my old, red iPod Nano. We gave it to her this morning (as we are 'celebrating' Valentine's Day today instead of Monday) and once she figured out what it was, she was over the moon! She's been singing (and I use the term 'singing' VERY loosely) loads, today! It's one of the most awesome things, ever! I can't wait until she actually knows some more words! *snickering*

Weeb is the world's biggest fan of the movie Despicable Me. As we were grocery shopping this morning, she found a pink unicorn. Anyone who has seen the movie hundreds of times (and I know we're not the only ones out there) knows exactly what line I am about to type.

"It's so fluffy, I'm gonna *DIE*!"

Though now I've typed it, it seems kinda creepy, so let's just leave death out of this, please.

Happy Valentine's Day, all. May you be as lucky in love as we are!

2 comments:

  1. To quote a commercial.."That's so cute it's stupid".

    Love ya all, Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. You have the best sense of humour and it comes out in your writing. I am sooo going to follow you. I love when people make me laugh. I love to laugh.
    Very funny movie too, I might add.

    ReplyDelete