Monday, February 28, 2011

THE JOY OF LOVE, DAY 28

Willette Photography & More is offering a free, online photography class this February, called The Joy of Love.

Assignment 28 - THE FUTURE. Weeb and I were having a little cuddle in my room tonight, reading and telling stories. She got all comfy and hid between a couple of pillows. I peeked into the pillows and found this little face. I love this face. My hope for the future is that this little face continues to smile and be sweet and curious and funny. And my hope for the future is that I get to see and enjoy this little face for a long, long time to come.

THANK YOU. My thanks to Willette Photography & More for hosting THE JOY OF LOVE. And my thanks to all the people who stopped by my blog and offered words of encouragement - I very much appreciate the support and the company. Finally, my thanks to my wonderful daughter and to my amazing husband who both put up with me and my little hobby this February, you both are my biggest joy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this post. Sweet times together and sweet words for all :-)

    ReplyDelete