Thursday, February 3, 2011

THE JOY OF LOVE, DAY 3

Willette Photography & More is offering a free, online photography class this February, called The Joy of Love. There's still time to sign up, if you're interested!

Lesson 03 - THEN AND NOW. We are supposed to, obviously, show a then and now shots. The instructor suggested we pay attention to the position of our subject. I'm not especially fond of the position, but the light was workable and it was an awesome representation of then and now.

As I've mentioned in several of my latest blog posts, I have a Cannon PowerShot SD1000 point and shoot camera. The first picture is February 2008 and the second is February 2011 (today). I like the shot from 2008 better just because it was a very sunny afternoon so I had great light in the little bathroom. Today, not so much. But I liked the comparison more than today's actual photo.

Weeb in February 2008, above - and in February 2011, below.

PS: We have little fish 'stickers' on the mirror in our downstairs bathroom. I'd like to say I got them for the kids, but too many people know I've had those things on one bathroom mirror or another for 20 years already.

No comments:

Post a Comment