Friday, February 4, 2011

THE JOY OF LOVE, DAY 4

Willette Photography & More is offering a free, online photography class this February, called The Joy of Love. There's still time to sign up, if you're interested!

Lesson 04 - WHAT THEY WEAR. Well this one is pretty self explanatory, though there are countless ways to portray this. My daughter was watching cartoons while I was headed to the shower this morning. She has her legs pulled up inside her favorite pajamas. I thought it would make a good picture.

As I've mentioned in many of my latest blog posts, I have a Cannon PowerShot SD1000 point and shoot camera. It was still dark out when I took the photo, and the only light was from the TV and the hallway behind the rocking chair. My ISO was set at 800, so welcome to grainyville. I will say that I quite like how the light falls on her hair and at her feet.

I'm hesitant to post any pictures with a higher resolution. I know photos get 'stolen' online. I doubt mine are likely to be nabbed, but I like to make it as un-tempting as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment