Friday, February 18, 2011

THE JOY OF LOVE, DAY 18

Willette Photography & More is offering a free, online photography class this February, called The Joy of Love. There's still time to sign up, if you're interested!

Lesson 18 - GOING OUT. Okay, this isn't quite what the assignment entailed, but I'm a rebel - a mad, point and shoot camera wielding rebel. I said, "Weeb, act like you're going out somewhere." So she said okay, grabbed her bag of jewelery (to double as my bag), put on my heeled shoes (which I NEVER wear) and clomped out the door. There. Going out. Yeah, the one isn't focused as much as I'd like, but the heels make it really funny to me. And the other picture, I just dig.


6 comments:

  1. Yeah, it's cute, but I'm still not quite nailing the bright, sharp focus that I'm going for. The macro is easier to deal with. I'm going to keep plugging away at it a while longer then move on to the big camera and see if it's any easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She rocks those heels and that Dora bag is very her. Good shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! You'll get the focus thing in time. I struggle with that too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo! Love it! :o)
    http://flowerphotography1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's adorable!

    My little one loves to rock the high heels also. I have a closet full, but she's the only one that ever wears them.

    ReplyDelete