Tuesday, February 15, 2011

THE JOY OF LOVE, DAY 15

Willette Photography & More is offering a free, online photography class this February, called The Joy of Love. There's still time to sign up, if you're interested!

Lesson 15 - KISS. I had so many fabulous shots to use, but decided to pick just one - this one. The top one is cropped and made to look presentable to, say, Grandma. The second has got some big time level craziness going on, so naturally I like it best. The last is the original shot, untouched except for reducing to 72ppi.

5 comments:

  1. Gotta love the editing software!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a point and shoot camera - if I didn't have editing software, I'd have nothing! ROFL

    The little training I do have is with web graphics. I wanted to learn how to take some better pictures, but some habits die hard. I'm used to doing everything for 72ppi and EVERYTHING looks better when it's small - it's so much easier! Ah well, I'm getting better. Slowly. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet. I love it! I really like the 2nd photo edits.

    ReplyDelete