Thursday, February 24, 2011

THE JOY OF LOVE, DAY 24

Willette Photography & More is offering a free, online photography class this February, called The Joy of Love.

Assignment 24 - WHERE. Where did you first meet / fall in love / get married, etc. I had a hard time with this assignment and didn't take either of the photos. I fell in love with Wonko in stages. The time I recall most vividly was as we were driving to work in the morning and he was about a car length in front of me, in the next lane. I though, I love this guy. This is the view (I think) from the balcony of my apartment, after he'd moved in with me. He proposed to me on this balcony. This was taken with our first big purchase together, a Nikon digital camera. It was 1999 or 2000 (the year, not the price). And if this ISN'T a shot from our balcony, then it's how I chose to remember it. Not the best shot (especially reduced to a small size), but I really like the sunset against the trees, so it works for me.


As for when I first fell in love with Weeb, it was at our first ultrasound appointment. Yeah, corny, I know. But she was REAL at that point. I saw her little heartbeat flutter on the screen and I could hear it on the monitor. it was amazing. I was about 9.5 weeks pregnant at this point and I really didn't think that there would be anything there. You may not be able to see it, but her head is on the left and you can see one of her eyes. Her arms are pointing up and I think her feet haven't even started to form just yet. Love. Still blows me away. Life is awesome!

2 comments:

  1. I love love stories, and would love to feature it on my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL It's not the most romantic of love stories (certainly not this shortened version), but sure, use it, if you'd like. I'll have to check out your blog as I am also a big fan of love. :)

    ReplyDelete