Tuesday, February 8, 2011

THE JOY OF LOVE, DAY 8

Willette Photography & More is offering a free, online photography class this February, called The Joy of Love. There's still time to sign up, if you're interested!

Lesson 08 - GIFT FROM THE HEART. Today's photo was supposed to focus on something a loved one has said, promised, done or given to us. I wanted to take a photo of a wonderful picture that Weeb drew for me today. But as I sat on the couch with Wonko, trying to decide what to do for this project, I decided that the best promise HE ever gave me was that we'd be friends for ever. Plus he holds my hand. How cute is that?

We have very little light in our living room and I tried to compensate with the ISO settings and the exposure settings, but the photo still came out dark and grainy. Plus, I was holding my camera with one hand. Professional, eh? I still like how it turned out.


I don't know why I've started doing squared photos. Just seemed to work.

1 comment: