Wednesday, February 16, 2011

THE JOY OF LOVE, DAY 16

Willette Photography & More is offering a free, online photography class this February, called The Joy of Love. There's still time to sign up, if you're interested!

Lesson 16 - TOGETHER (SELF PORTRAIT). My attempts at this yesterday failed but when I was walking Weeb home from school today, after another failed attempt, we came up with this idea. By the third shot we thought to wave and it brought some character to the photo. I dig it. And since I'm not doing this to start my own business, but to improve my family photos, I think I rocked it! Together. Self portrait. Rockin' the awesome!

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome! And greatest of all it's different from all of the other "together" shots I have seen today. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the creativeness behind this shot. I still need to do a together photo!

    ReplyDelete